Experiencing the Jamaican culture is what many visitors look forward to when visiting the island. Jamaica is home to many things that interest, and this is one of the main reasons that keep visitors returning.
One of the frequent questions asked is what are the best excursions in Jamaica. Well that is a hard question to answer since there are so many activities that one can part take in. The only hindrance is the amount of time that is available to explore these excursions because vacation time is always too short.
- Dunn’s River Falls: The Dunn’s River Falls is Jamaica’s premier tourist attraction attracting thousands of visitors each day.
- Blue Hole Excursions: The Blue Hole is another of Jamaica’s natural wonders situated just outside Ocho Rios.
- Swimming with Dolphins: There are two locations which provide the fascinating experience of swimming with Dolphins one in Ocho Rios and the other in a town called Lucea which is only 30 minutes’ drive west of Montego Bay.
- Zip line: As it is for zip lines there are a few locations to choose from.
- Martha Brae Rafting: For many years, pictures of couples meandering down the gently Martha Brae River were the envy of many.
- Doctor’s Cave Beach: The beach is certainly one of the best on the island and it is the catalyst which got Montego Bay started as a tourist destination.
- Negril Beach Tour: Negril is situated just 90 minutes west of Montego Bay and it’s known for its 7 mile white sand beach which has graced the cover of many international travel magazines. The drive is very scenic as the road hugs the shoreline creating beautiful vistas.
- Bob Marley Nine Mile: This is a great culture and awareness tour as it takes you into deep rural Jamaica.
Book your private tours with Best Jamaica Travels and get more out of your vacation while spending less.https://bestjamaicatravels.com/best-jamaica-tours/